0%

日常口语1-退款

鉴于…由于 In light of/In view of/Considering/Seeing


A:Hello, I’d like to retuen this woolen sweater.
你好,我想退还这件羊毛衫。

B:Do you have the receipt?
你有收据吗?

A:Yes,it’s in a box.
有,在盒子里

B:Would you like to try on a larger size?
你想试穿大一号的吗?

A:No thanks,I just want my money back.
不了,谢谢,我只想把钱拿回来。

B:We don’t provide refunds.although i’ll be happy to exchange your purchase.
我们不退款,不过我很乐意更换你的商品

A:If that’s the case,can I try on a different style,please?
若是如此,请问我可以试穿不同的款式吗?

B:Items can only be exchange for those of the same style.
只有相同款式的商品才可以更换。

A:I don’t want the same style.Not only the arms too tight,but the body was too baggy,If I get a larger size,
the arms might be alright,but the body will be even looser.
我不想要相同的款式,不仅袖子太窄,而且衣身太宽松。如果我拿大一号的,袖子可能没有问题,但衣身会更跨。

In light of the fact that your expectations were not met,I’ll bend the rules and give you a full refund.
先生,由于你但期望落空,我就放宽规定,给你全额退款。